Loading...

Hello December, Prayer Point.....


Prayer Point:

1. Give thanks to God for His grace, Mercy and loving kindness upon you and your family since the beginning of this year.

2. Confess all your sins and ask the blood of Jesus to wash you clean, in the name of Jesus.

3. Holy Spirit: lead me, teach me, empower me to pray and get result, in the name of Jesus.

4. O Lord my father; open my understanding to see, and know where and how the enemy is taking advantage over me, in the name of Jesus.

5. Fire of God; expose every hidden secret of the enemy in my life, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every handwriting of sickness and infirmity upon my life since the beginning of this year; Blood of Jesus, Fire of the
Holy Ghost wash it away, in the name of Jesus.

7. Any stubborn sickness in my body contending with the power of the Great Physician; jump out by fire, in the name of Jesus.

8. Any agreement I have consciously or unconsciously made with the devil to afflict me with infirmity; Blood of Jesus cancel it and revoke it, in the name of Jesus.

9. Power of God; Fire of Revival deliver me from any form of sickness, in the name of Jesus.

10. Garment of emotional infirmity upon my body catch fire and be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

11. Power of spiritual sickness upon my life; die in the name of Jesus.

12. Strange powers, familiar enemies working together to torment my life; be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus

13. Every power assigned to drain my life, my purse with infirmity, release me now and die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

14. I Release the rain of destruction upon any power troubling my life with any form of infirmity, in the name of Jesus.

15. The Lord is my portion: therefore I shall not die but live to declare the good works of the Lord, in the name Jesus.

16. What the enemy has taken away or denied me since the beginning of this year; I recover back by fire, in the name of Jesus.

17. I give thanks to the Most High God for my healing: Bless the Lord oh my soul.

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
Newer Posts Older Posts
© Copyright Dammy Martins | Designed By Code Nirvana
Back To Top